Monday 17 December 2007

What a weekend!

Since receiving our OSCE result, I've been moaning to my friends and housemates about how boring my life is right now. As I haven't plan anything for my winter holiday, I DO NOT have anything to look forward to. Which is KILLING ME, big time!

I hate the way I have to go through a day with uncertainties. Days without definite plan. I wish for something interesting to come up (or for my friends to come up with something interesting!). Wishing for more money to be wire in by responsible parties so I can go out shopping. Lack of funding definitely limits what I could do.

And I hate the way my days just went pass without anything significant. Its a well-known fact that I love to sleep, but since Friday my sleeping had gone wayyyyy overboard. Its like a sleep-awake pattern gone pear shaped. Waking up by midday and missing breakfast! Feeling tired all the time. And gosh, I find it difficult to fall asleep at night (and I only got myself to blame for that).

So...(Briefly what happened this weekend)

Friday night: Downloading stuff from internet. Massive loads of them especially latest songs. Facebooking and poking! I should have some work done for my case report but I was so not in the mood. Feck it!

Saturday morning and afternoon: GONE. Woke up too late. I called my gay best friend and invited him over for a sleepover.

Saturday evening: I cooked dinner. He said my cooking has improved since he last visited our house. I was quite proud of myself as I made everything from scratch. My housemates (2 of them) joined us for dinner and were well impressed with the menu.

Saturday night: One of my housemates came out with a suggestion for a facial time. To which my gay best friends shrieked with delights. After a face massage and a layer of mask later, I was well happy. Hehe. I had the 'Honey and Oat Mask' from BODYSHOP. The other option available was: 'Blue Corn-Deep Exfoliating Mask' which I despise and will avoid at all cost. I've tried it once and I almost die. Too harsh for my lovely face. (Editor's Note: It stings like hell!)

Late Saturday night: Gossips. Ranting about how crap our life is (well, just me I think). And about teachers and consultants. Whoops!

Sunday Late Afternoon: Again, missed the best part of the morning! Went out to town. Bought a bundle of Christmas cards and lots of chocolate.

Sunday evening: My gay best friend cooked dinner. Lovely! It was a special dish which turned out so delicious. Very different to my version. Whenever I try to cook this dish, I always use short-cuts. (Mental note to self: Cook properly as instructed)

Sunday night: We (me, gay friend and one of my housemates) went to a friend's place for a movie. A movie and lots of 'Little Britain'. To my delights, she baked brownies! The brownies are a legend themselves. Absolutely yummy. Ironically, my friend doesn't like it!

Sunday late night: Sorting out my hard drive. My computer is running slow these days. I think its gonna crash sooner or later. And a little more of downloading. And writing up Christmas cards well-wishes.

Hope you guys (i.e. my avid readers *ahem*) have a much better weekend.

On Monday, I have few tasks to attend to and will be going to BIG CITY (late evening?) There's a celebration coming on Wednesday. I'll be there in my new dress. Weehooo!

No comments: