Thursday 6 December 2007

Hello, I'm p53 and I'm a sleepy medic.


Yesterday entry was an introductory entry. First entry of my blog sleepymedic.blogspot.com. I tried blogging few times now, all previous blogs were deleted. Pray to God that this blog won't share the same fate. I think that what had happened in the past few days really was an example of how much my life revolves around sleeping.

Today is not any different. I managed to get a full hour sleep during my lunch break (in my own bed, try to beat that!)

Let me introduce myself briefly.
  • I'm a medical student in one of the top ranking universities in UK. But I won't recommend doing Medicine (MBChB) here though. (Editor's Note: That can't be right!! p53, are you sure about this?)
  • I use p53 as my online name because p53 is my favourite gene. p53 is also known as the guardian angel of the DNA. Its a type of DNA repair gene but I will spare you guys the details. (Ed: She thinks she is a bit like an angel herself). HIV is my favourite virus and I liiiiiiikkkeeee cancer. Any kind of cancer, preferably Grade 4 ones. I'm not a sicko but I really do like them.
  • I'm reasonably pretty. Underweight verging on the anorexic side, but I have a healthy appetite. Without doubt I'm a size 0 girl, but realistically I wear size 4-6 because I think being size 0 is soooo wrong! (Ed: Fact: She hates it if people says she's pretty just because she's sooo thin.) I'm pretty because who I am. (cliche?)

No comments: