Wednesday 12 December 2007

I hate winter!

I hate winter.
It's freezing! Cold days are depressing. My feet and ears are cold.

Where's the snow?
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away, but there's no sign of snow!
All my best friends are going away somewhere (hot, presumably!).

I'm not. Haven't plan anything.
Don't think I will go anywhere, its just too late and too expensive to book anything by now.

Woke up today by 1pm (that's only to answer a phone call otherwise I would have slept longer).
Missed half of my day.
Can't be asked to go in.

Read a novel (P.S: I Love You... ~cecelia ahern~). That was good!
I know I'm such a hopeless-romantic (girl)!

Twice today (and I have only been awake for 6hrs) my friends told me to get a boyfriend.
Easier said than done!

PS: I'm still working on a paper about NeuroRehabilitation. And I'm not loving it.

No comments: