Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

First thing I did when I woke up--> Sent out few texts to my dear friends. Received few myself. Peeked out through my thick curtain, nope- no sign of snow. The day was bright and sunny instead. Boo!

I'm not doing anything special today. Just stay (and sleep) at home and watch TV. Watched Finding Nemo on TV (3pm GMT.) "Fishes are friends, not food!"

Now waiting for Love Actually. (This gonna be the 4th time i'm watching it) What a saddo! Nevermind, let me tell you my fav scene from the movie. Right at the end when colin firth proposed to that pretty portugese girl in Portugese (language) while everyone (girl's family members) waited in excitement. So sweet.

Currently listening to: Marie Digby -Stupid for you.

No comments: