Monday 24 December 2007

3 A.M.

Yeah, it's 3AM and I'm still working on my project option (reading stuff regarding lung toxicity and its predictors- eurrghh!) All because my tutor (who is apparently working all day this week and presumably not celebrating Christmas) is meeting me today at 9AM. Apart from reading and quoting all the journals, I also have to relearn how to use StatDirect as calculation tool for Excel. Nice. NOT.

I need to complete my case report on NeuroRehabilitation too (still needing ~1000words).

This sound more like a medical student, right? Burning midnight oil, sweating on last minute tasks. Well, not really last minute if I didn't procrastinate in the first place. Boo!

P.S: My tutor is certainly a Christians. He just doesn't like Christmas. Weirdo!
P.S2: I'm a weirdo too as I'm working with him tomorrow when it is clearly my holiday. Boo!!!

No comments: