Saturday 8 December 2007

Parrrtttyyyyy!

It has been ages since I last went out to a party. Combinations of factors really. Won't dwell into that just yet. It was a great do, I think I ought to upload my blog before I go to the BIG CITY! And I'll be leaving for the BIG CITY in 5 hours time!

The theme was TOGA! It was not my first toga party and definitely not my last one. I wore a makeshift empire dress from bedsheets! (And I think you guys know what coming next) I think I looked pretty. Mint! My lovely friends hosted this party and there were a lot of familiar faces there, and alcohol too.

Lot of gossips being passed around. People bitching about those close to them. Cam-whoring. Drinking. Smoking. Dancing. Played Twister for a bit. Chocolate fountain!!! K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Even hard-on (eurrgghhh) and by the time I left, two of my dear friends were ACTUALLY DOING IT in bathroom up-stairs.

Typical teenage party. I had a very good time though. Taaa...(beauty) sleep time!

PS: Girls in Toga looks pretty, guys are just too hairy for it.

No comments: