Monday 28 July 2008

Updates as promised


In photolog style.

Week starting 14th July was one of the busiest week in 4th year. I had (well, ok, all of the 4th yrs had many deadline for this penultimate week of BIGPROJECT). I had to hand in my final draft, prepared powerpoint presentation, present it to supervisor, print my report, get it bind, submit before noon of 18th, make copies and return files. Phew... I ran around like headless chicken then and so did many others.

Then that weekend, I went to BIGCITY to spend my last days with one of my BFF. We did many things together (watching movies, tv, shopping, dining among others) for which I felt slightly flustered about knowing that she was gonna leave UK for good. I am totally gonna miss her.

-pic- flower (and grass!) exhibition in front of BIGCITY's town hall. Passing by in front of the town hall after watching MAMMA MIA at a local cinema. I sang all the way during the end credits and all the way back home on bus. Hehe.


-pic- shopping- yeah. me likey. As my friend needed to do some last minute shopping, I obliged easily to be her shopping assistant. Shopping is GREAT (even for some one else).


Then, we got our presentation on 23 + 24th. I was rather nervous for mine- it went well, thank God. Yaahuooo! I was impressed with some of the other topics. Few panels (5 panels aka examiner for each session) were really giving students hard time asking for what seem like difficult questions.

-pic- no pic from inside the lecture theatre- had pic from the outside instead. By the pond. Hmm.. the ducklings are now very big and strong albeit ugly (hehe, cannot help but say that sentence!)


Then my housemates, BFF and I went to Cheshire Oaks for massive summer shopping. I bought many pretty things. My friends bought many more pretty things. We were HAPPY!

-pic- me trying on stuff- the pants/trousers is super nice!!!


-pic- one day worth of shopping- yippee




1 comment:

drlyd said...

hoho..look at those shopping bags :p
jeles...jeles..