Wednesday 3 September 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooo....

Hi,
Yeah, I'm still around.
Just been away from all the internet for the last month more or less due to traveling.

Of course there is a lot to tell.
I don"t even know where to begin.

Traveling.
Eurotrip- as i keep on calling it. I visited 9 countries with my traveling partner and I absolutely enjoyed myself during the trip. Few glitches here and there, but hey ho, one thing struck off my to-do-before-i-die-list.
More stories about the trip in later posts. I couldn't upload the picture just yet- don't know whats up with my computer and couldnt find the original CD for the camera to reset the uploading system.

Ok.

I'm a fifth year now.
Can you believe it? I fond it hard to believe myself.
I still remember the first few weeks I was in UK and I met few of the final years then and I thought "Gosh, when will i ever be a final year?"
Well, I am now.
Scared to bones- remember nothing (well almost) medically related.
Nevermind, I'll take everything in my strike and see how it goes.
No point of worrying about whats gonna happen. or so it may seem as at 4th sept. ha.
More stories to follow.

Other than that:
i) I'm still sleepy most of the time (this fasting thing saps my energy faster than you can say energy itself)
ii) Still thin- thank God I didnt lose anymore weight than what I could afford. Backpacking is a sure way of losing weight- trust me.
iii) I kinda miss a lot of people right now. why o why?

Till then,
p53

2 comments:

drlyd said...

Selamat berpuasa! Gosh, miss you so much!!!! How's travelling? photos please ..hehehehe..

5th year already huh? time really flies. Good luck for the coming finals ;p

Ostader Ostad said...

Salam..
Your blog address provided by a friend & just realized--
What a fanatical blog it is!!

I'm far away from your country.
Although..keeping my sign of pleased traveling.
I also don't share my pic;)
Allah Hafiz