Thursday 17 July 2008

Portfolio exercise for foundation application

huh.. a very serious topic... so not like me... but let me tell you all about it- just for a bit....

Amidst all the datelines of BIGPROJECT, we had a portfolio session slotted in our timetable today. Some big shots from BIGCITY came. OoOoOo...

Loads of things crossed my mind, few of which crossed my lips- shared with others. Fellow students seemed to have better example. But what you've learn personally thats count!
Got a moment where ideas of which example will be the best experience for the different sections of the foundation application... (sections that everyone kinda expected to be in the application anyway.. like teamwork)

I certainly never paid much attention to getting my portfolio done consistently with substance. Like many others, portfolio is a thing of a one or two days of frenzy prior to portfolio meeting... wham bang and voila... People from most of the other medical schools don't even have to do it. Trust me it helps (gosh, I cant believe I'm actually saying this- it helps a bit if not much). Reflection upon reflection really does make me think about ways to improve myself.

So bring on the foundation application!

No comments: