Thursday 17 January 2008

Weekend came early this week!

Yeahaa!
Thursday A.M. theatre list was cancelled. And Thursday afternoon is a free slot in my (hectic?) timetable anyway! So a full day of nothingness! Yeay! I should really do some PBL work (from last week and this week). Boo. And I need to do some reading for my grand project (commencing next May!). Am I bothered? (in Lauren Cooper's tone). Not the slightest. HA!

What I did was: slept in until it was way past the midday.
Then I baked.
Then I went to gym.
Then I went to a little gathering with some friends.
And ate a lot.

And tomorrow, I'm gonna miss at least half of the morning clinic as I have a personal matter to attend to. In the afternoon I will not attend all the lectures. Me and my clinical partner had selectively chose to go to ONE lecture in BASE HOSPITAL and ignore the other two (held in SISTER HOSPITAL which is half an hour drive from BASE HOSPITAL) just because the timing is ridiculous. They are all back-to-back sessions but all in different locations.
Plain stupid.

I will do as I please. Logistically and logically.
Weekend does come early for me.

No comments: