Wednesday 16 January 2008

Post Exam and Post Coital Bleeding

Good Evening to all readers (ahem),

I'm glad to tell you guys that the exam was fortunately easy! Yeay!
The exam was held in the BIGCITY (main university area) and my seat was right in the middle of a big hall with tall stained glass windows. Since the weather was nice (read: sun was out!), my mood was all bright and relaxed while answering the questions.

When the exam finished, I remembered giggling with a good friend who sat in front of me. Amidst everyone trying to get to the hall entrance, we laughed and laughed, like we were in hypomanic state. Loudly and dramatically. Like we didn't care about anything else in the world. Didn't know what has caught us then. Boy, I felt good afterwards.

Then I went out for a dinner with 13 people. Nice food. Amazing gossips. Arrived back at home just in time for CSI. Had some skinny cow ice cream which was heavenly!

And today, I had a full day.
No of patients interviewed: 6
No of Ultrasound Scans observed: 2
No of cases presented: 3
No of doctors I worked with: 3
No of venepuncture done: 2
No of speculum done: 1 Yeay!

Cases include: Recurrent Spontaneous Miscarriages, Endometrial Cancer, Ectopic Pregnancy, Post Menopause Bleeding, Menorrhagia, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Post Coital Bleeding and Coil (of 16 years!) Removal. And of course normal cases.

Bril! I'm liking this attachment more and more.
p53 x
PS: One of the doctors sounds like BORAT. Seriously. Whenever he talks I have to constantly remind myself not to laugh. He's really into teaching.

No comments: