Sunday 20 January 2008

I've been very lazy this weekend

....despite a strong wish of doing multiple tasks.

On Friday, I decided not to go to BIGCITY as I needed to sort out few personal things here in smallcity. However in the last 36hours, for at least 20hours I was either asleep (shocking!) or watching tv. Very counter productive! Biggest regret: not going to BIGCITY (rather than not completing my supposed tasks).

OK. Lets now put on our imaginary hat and look into what could have happen this weekend.
FRIDAY EVENING: Get to train station as soon as the afternoon lecture finish. Dont want to stay in (super annoyingly) wet smallcity. Take a (of almost an hour) train heading to BIGCITY.
FRIDAY NIGHT: Dinner with ex-housemates in an oriental restaurant downtown. Will order some sort of japanese ramen. Followed by small party at a bar in town. I prefer somewhere slightly less crowded and quieter, but this is very unlikely in BIGCITY!
SATURDAY MORNING: Window shopping (which I reckon gonna end up in real end-of-season sale shopping) with a good friend of mine who is a fashionista (wannabe or not- let she decide it herself as I dont want to be judgmental) and a lot of coffees in between (Caffe Nero and Starbucks). Any excuse babe!
SATURDAY AFTERNOON: Quick bite at Subway (possibly meatball) then meeting up with another friend (a he, ahem!) We will watch a movie (streaming from internet). He will probably like this romantic-thriller movie. The movie is rather long (~2hrs) but in the end everything is so sweet! Meanwhile, dinner will be cooked in between scenes. I wont lift a finger though. He will do everything. HAHA. Pasta with a lot of cheese for dinner. I'm not fuss about what pasta being served, as long as buffalo mozzarella is included in copious amount!
SATURDAY NIGHT: I made a promise to another friend (also a he) to meet him for a late night movie. I want to watch "Sweeney Todd" but its not out yet! Boo! So we will watch "I Am legend" instead. I fancy this guy and he knows it. BAD! (Editor's Note: So there you go! p53, dont you think he's gay as he is not attracted to you for even a bit?)
SUNDAY MORNING: Music lesson from an excellent guitarist. Well, not real a guitarist as in a guitarist from band but good enough to pass on his skill to others. I could easily fall for this man! Seriously. Charming, fit, talented what else that I would ask for?
SUNDAY AFTERNOON: Lunch with a couple of very very good girlfriends. Gossiping. Bitching (that's just me bitching as both of them are super nice and they wont slag other people). Then we will buy some ingredients for baking (shared interest between three of us). And bake delicious cheesecake!
SUNDAY EVENING: Pack up my stuff (from shopping and of course a third of that cheesecake) getting ready to go back to smallcity. With luck a jawdropping- handsome man will sit next to me on the train journey.
SUNDAY NIGHT: I will watch TV all night even if no one cares to join me. Skinny cow will. I will sort out the combination of formal attire for the whole week (and ironing them, hate it!).

I think that pretty much sums up my ideal weekend. Of course its gonna be better if I have a boyfriend, but at the moment I'm really not bothered. With a steady boyfriend, somehow, a girl's life will be mainly centered on this one guy. Why limit yourself to just one when you can have many? haha. (Ed: p53 is loyal and remains monogamous(!) when she's in a relationship. Fact!)
PS: Of course I do not forget my gay best friend. He is welcomed to join me and skinny cow on Sunday night.

No comments: