Monday 25 February 2008

Cars

I saw a Nissan 350Z on my way to hospital today. It was parked on the curb, looking majestic. Haa. I circled the car twice. AMAZING. I remember now WHY I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. (Brisbane-2006). The car is extremely beautiful, in every way. Trust me.

This car is also known as the "Fairlady". Yeah- indeed the fairest of them all. Its interior is absolutely smashing. Leather seat with one of the coolest looking dashboard. If I ever gonna have one, I'll have the perfect silver one! I wonder how much the one with basic specifications gonna cost. This pretty car will suit the pretty me just perfectly!

Then, I saw few Alfa Romeos (147 series and the classic ol' GT) passed by. Good engine and good built. Impressive interiors. However, Alfa Romeo logo right in the middle of the front bonnet just make the exterior looks asymmetry- as the plat no# has to be shifted to the right. (Pictured here is a very handsome looking Alfa Spider. Looks damn beautiful -but the minute the plat no# comes into picture- the pretty image is distorted) Boo. I want my things to be symmetry.

Editor's Note: (And hell yea- I'm my own editor!) To be honest, once you are inside the car, you cant see it. Who give a shit about the position of the plat no# anyways? All you have to do is drive, knowing that your car is all shiny and posh.

PS: I met MY (previous, i know) consultant in his Alfa Romeo Spider when I passed in front of the obs&gynae unit. Missing him already. Haha. His final words: when in doubt, wear heels!

PPS: or should I get the Roadster?

No comments: