Friday 15 February 2008

weekend's here

My sleeping habit was at its worst last two weeks. So much so I couldnt recall anything from my studies and I now have a lot of things to be settled. Well, Im NOT at all worried, so why should you. hehe.

Weather had been quite good recently. I played basketball on Wed in the court of a local park instead of going straight to bed after afternoon clinic finished. Then on Thursday I managed to run to and fro the hospital (it was freezing though!) I keep on saying that I will bring my inhaler the next time I run outdoor, but always, the weather had been so nice that I was lulled into believing that I'm gonna be just as fine.

And today I went to Body Combat class at a local leisure centre. Good stuff that was. Total cardio work-up if you do all the steps at increase intensity. Truly enjoyed myself there. The new steps kinda difficult and I'm sure my ankles gonna hurt tomorrow. Boo. I was unable to do a hardcore push-up; still. And nope, I don't have a crush on the instructor.

Weather permitting, I'm gonna find some time this weekend to:
i) rollerblade
ii) run in the park
iii) play basketball

Weather independent:
i) rock climbing
ii) swimming
iii) run at the gym

Happy weekend everyone. In case you guys are wondering, what did I do on Valentine's day... rest assure: nothing interesting. I don't even have any plan for this weekend either. I'm just happy the way I am right now.

No comments: