Tuesday 12 February 2008

Its getting out of control!!!

O dear, its getting out of control! My sleep it is.
In the last week or so, I must have sleep on average 12hours per day.
And this has created a mountain of unfinished works.

I got nothing to blame it on.
Weather is getting nicer and nicer by day. So no more Seasonal Affective Disorder.
I can exercise again since my ankles are now OK. I could have gone to gym in the late afternoon instead of hibernating underneath my duvet.
I havent been doing any night shifts. So, I dont quite understand it myself the tiredness and the extreme call of sleeping that I've been having since the last 10 days.

Even when I went to BIGCITY, shopping with Fashion Guru started quite late in the afternoon. All because I refused to wake up in the morning. She was well pissed off as obviously the earlier we are out, the more shops we can visit. Just like an old saying: Early birds catch the worms.

I keep on saying "I don't do morning!" Now, it becomes apparent that I don't do morning simply because I can't. More often than not I will either be late for or miss my appointment altogether. In the last week alone, I was late for theatre, antenatal clinic, PBL, shopping, lunch (which is on Sunday's midday --> way past the morning time), gym, movies and dinners.

How awful!

Waking up late is one thing, sleeping early is the other. I'm talking about 7pm early. Pure waste of time even before accounting for afternoon siestas. Its like I choose to sleep than doing any other things. If I didnt even do my PBL work, whats the odd of me writing down things for this blog. None. Ai.

Hi ya im p53. Im a sleepaholic!

No comments: