Monday 4 February 2008

You should wear a pencil skirt....

...and heels.

With your figure, I think you'll look good in it. Get a good one from Jigsaw or Wallis.

Me: Surely its gonna be difficult to find one that will fit me nicely. They hardly have any size 4 left for skirts.

Yeah.. because you're so thin. The average size here in UK is 14-16. Bloody fat girls. You don't know how many girls are dying to be your size.

But... you got no bums... like my wife. (Editor's Note: How dare him saying things like that!) Let me tell you what you can do. Buy designer's jeans. They'll look perfect on you.

Me: Designer's jeans?!! I'm just a student, how can I ever afford one?

Yeah... its bloody expensive, still costs about 60 quids in sale but trust me its all gonna worth it in the long run. Girls with no bums need something nice fitting, good cutting and all. Do you like wearing jeans?

Me: Yeah..

Jeans are originally made for men. So that's why you have to be very careful in choosing one. If you wear a pair of jeans that doesn't fit you well, you are not gonna look very pretty, aren't you?

Me: A-hmm..

Wear it with heels. Killer heels. No less than 3 inches.

Me: Crazy!

(pause for a bit) Yeah... Stilettos and pencil skirts. I'm sure every guy will be after you. You're already very tall. How tall are you?

Me: 169cm

What's that in feet and inches?

Me: About 5'7"

That's pretty tall. Hmm.. long legs. Wear nice crisp pencil skirt to show them off.

Me: haha

Then wear you hair in...urmm.. that things girl always do... you know... bun thing.. no.. the pony tail thingy (while demonstrating to me how it looks plus pouting his lips to imitate how a girl looks like).

I promise you any guys will be... like... WOW! Fuck!

**All this are verbatim quotes from a conversation I had with my consultant. It has never occur to me that I am gonna receive fashion advices from a male consultant**

No comments: