Thursday 11 September 2008

L.U.S.H

I was in L.U.S.H yesterday when I couldn't help but eavesdrop the conversation of a group of youngsters. (Brief description: they are punk-ish looking, 15-16y-o two boys and two girls group of very close friends). What drew my attention was: the two boys are actually gay and so well spoken about all things girlish. Would have expected that when I saw one of them flicking his hair in such a show manner!

Quote:
Why don't LUSH make a perfume that smells like LUSH's shop? Coz I like the smell veeerrryyy much! Nothing more refreshing than 'this' (hands pointing to the air)!

well, thats what he said.
I couldnt agree less.

*LUSH is a company that produces ethical, hand- made based things (skincare, lotion, shampoo and soapsssss!) I love them all and I love the smell of the shop.

No comments: