Wednesday 11 February 2009

PS2

Hi Mom,
Look at what I had bought!
I dont know what had possessed me, but I ended up buying this whole lot from eBay.
It was a bargain though. Really.
And now I know what is an addiction. Mom, I never thought that what Iman* says were remotely true. Yup, it is difficult to stop once one starts on any of the games. I play Guitar Hero. Mom, arent you proud of me? Haaaa? What? You would prefer it if I learn how to cook instead? Ooo..okay. Im trying here.

Im trying to be better at the Medium level of Guitar Hero. Its really difficult Mom, it really is. You always tell me practice makes perfect, thats why I'm spending 2-3 hours daily (since the games arrive in the post) on the PS2. Dont worry, I dont have homework these days.

My wrists hurt Mom. I deserve it, I know, but can you kiss it better?

Much loves from me.
xoxo

*Iman is my 10y-o youngest brother.

No comments: