Sunday 8 February 2009

X6



Have you seen it? It a monster! It’s so big and (looks) powerful.

X6 is the latest of the X series from BMW. It’s a type of sport coupe. Well, it does have the characteristic of an SUV- but for my eyes it sneakily is an SUV. Clever trick, BMW! It’s probably as big as a mini van.

Despite being monstrous, the design is sleek all throughout. The exterior is beautiful (although personally I would have preferred a car with slightly lower boot) with boot as tall as me. With curves in all the correct places, it does look like a nice car for pretty girl like me. (Editor’s note: The curves will complete the owner in this case). The interior is as nice as any other car in that range of price.

I can’t really comment on the engine and the other specifications for I’m not interested in those kinds of things. However I would imagine that X6 would be a nice driving machine. Top speed ~ 150mph - haha.. not that I’ll drive anywhere as close as to that.


So here we go again, a car that made me shuddered ages after My Fair Lady 350Z.

No comments: