Wednesday 21 January 2009

Shout out to all of this blog readers

I finished my exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMP, PT and OSCE.... done them all!

Shit scared of the result that will come out in 8 days.

Otherwise, here are some snippets:

i) I once asked for a good luck wish from my sugar-daddy (SD, hahaha, you're right), it went like this:

p53(me texting him): Wish me luck. xo
SD(his reply): Wish you luck.

And with that I knew better not to text him anymore for any well-wishes. Boys/men can be so stupid sometime. In retrospect it was funny though. I love him nevertheless.

ii) When I took the PT paper, the exam hall was absolutely f***ing cold. The head invigilator had the nerve to stand up before all of us (who by this time been shivering for at least 30mins or one blinking hour in my case) to apologize because -he said, and I quote- the examination hall was a BIT too cold.

BIT too cold??? My right hand (that's my dominant hand) had been numbed since like question number 56 (out of 125), so much so that I had to use my non-dominant, almost non-functioning (due to its sheer uselessness) left hand. Rubbish.

Then, my nose started to become sniffly.

Then, whatever I read became blurry- and my head couldnt make sense of any of the remaining question.

Shiiiiiiitttza!

Then, my brain froze and my body became hypothermia and I dropped dead due to cardiac arrest in seat no 80. (Editor's note: but p53, you didnt. Ed, of course I didnt, because I left the hall just in time to avoid all the potential complication).

Right, I better stop before this become an essay. Next point please.

iii) I'm gonna resume my normal life. By normal i meant:

- sleep alot- like 10hours/day during winter season-
- go climbing- gosh i've abandoned this hobby for the last 3months-
- try new baking recipes- and I havent bake for 4months- random muffins dont count-
- traveling? - will be going to london to see some friends-
- catch up on gossip girl etc- yeah!!!!-
-calling2 people- i love talking on the phone-
-beautification- ahhhh- bliss-


till then traaaa.... xoxo

No comments: