Wednesday 21 January 2009

Poladroid Part 1


Here I am at half two in the morning, trying out the poladroid and screaking in excitement. Gosh, look at the result. Awesomeness to the max. I chose three random pictures and all of them turned out beautifully. Told you things look much nicer in Polaroid. Sigh- maybe need to get a polaroid camera after this.


The best thing about this application is the fact that you have to wait for the image to develop. As if the REAL polaroid. Its truly and absolutely moving to see how an image changes and at the end you have this gorgeous outcome. Bless.


Even the simplest picture turned out all classy. Love it to bit. Try it here. I'm actually telling everyone I know about this- as free ad from a satisfied customer. Seriously considering to have my wedding pictures in polaroid images format.


***Currently listening to Freshmen by The Verve Pipe***

No comments: