Thursday 8 January 2009

Harrrrrroooowwwww!!!!

coz that's how I say 'hello' in my world.. haha...so better get use to it.

So, whats up everyone?? I'm fine thank you.

Im so sick and tired from all the revision, its unbelievable. EMQs, PTs, OSCE, Skills, Revision sessions... the list never end...Hope I'll pass (see I am NOT even aiming for anything more than pass)

So, updates from the first week of 2009.

i) Today I attended revision day at my base hospital and one of the consultants is so handsome, it was worth turning up just to look at him. His presence was THAT overwhelming, my heart fluttered. *drool*


ii) A joke (laugh laaa.... so funny)

*****
Anne Robinson (on the weakest link): In medicine, what "p" is said to be better than cure?
Celebrity A: Prescription.
*****


iii) A new dress code/regulation for coming FINALs was emailed to students. My friends were talking about it over dinner at a restaurant where I was sitting at the other end of the table. So this was me trying to chip in (as per a student who didnt know about the said email)..

Friend A: ........dress code.....haha......ni..qop.....of course......... (..... : something2 I couldnt hear clearly coz she's at the other end of the table)

ME: Haaa..... bikini top? Of course la you cannot wear that. Its the exam for God's sake.

Friend B, C, D and E turned to look at me (with such look that means "Is this girl retarded or what?")

ME: What? Dont say anyone is planning to wear that!!

Others: hahahahhahahahha

ME: What?? Its not funny la wearing bikini top to exam. Its gonna be frigging cold somemore.

Friend A: Ni-qap* lah, not bikini top.

I swear if I'm in a pantomime at the very moment, background music will go: Kuang.. kuang...kuang...erk! and there'll be a cue card for "LAUGH as loud as you could".

*Niqap is a type of extended hijab worn by Muslim women to cover their face.


iv) I did many questions (like almost 2000 EMQs already) but I have a doom feeling that the more I do, the more muddled up I am. The last set I did I was so frustrated with myself for scoring only 55%. So stupid right? The questions was not so difficult but they certainly were very tricky- like I know the answer roughly but not accurately just yet. Really fed-up.


v) Im actually very scared of the FINALS.

No comments: