Thursday 1 January 2009

Edward Cullen

Dear Edward,
I'm in love with you. Truly.
Bite my neck anyday!
p53 xoxo

What a good way to kick start a new year. Happy new year to everyone!
Good news everywhere (apart from the current attack at Gaza, Palestine.)

i) Twilight made more than four times its reported $37 million production budget—the best rate of return on any film in the 2008 Top 10, including The Dark Knight. Sweet!!!
ii) New Moon is as good as Twilight. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!**** Edward proposed to Bella. whoohooo.... I love but hate but love but hate the 2nd book. It hits too close to home- I feel the pain too Bella my dear. I cried when Edward left, but jumped in delight when he returned, but screamed when he went to see the Volturri. Jacob was nice and all that but vampire is much better than werewolf, sorry mate!
iii) I'll get the boxset as present from BFF soon. yeah!!!!

For endless pictures of Edward Cullen go here, so simply type in edward cullen at google search. Robert Pattinson was a really BAD actor. The movie could have been better, like seriously!

*
*
*
*
*




*
*
*
*
*




*
*
*
*
opps... sorry I got sidetracked into daydreaming about him. smile. blush. smile. restart heart. ok. back to normal.

Hope this 2009 brings joy and loads of new exciting things to everyone. love, p53.

No comments: