Sunday 11 January 2009

Its cold!!!

Today it was so cold it was unreal. And I'm not even kidding - it was windy, it was so bleak*, it was one of the coldest days this winter season.

I thought the temprature must have gone down to subzero (like in the range of -3 to -5 degree celcius) but the BBC weather centre reported that it has been 3-4 degree consistently throughout the day.

Cars are frozen, seats in the car were friggin cold, the steering wheel was absolute nightmare to touch.

I couldnt even sing as my lips chapped almost immediately after stepping out from my flat. And there were moments when I felt pain shooting through my teeth (super sensitive to cold thgs). Arrrggghhh.

But I was out of the flat anyway- (to get to hospital** and dropping at the town for a bit) and my left leg hasnt quite recovered from the numbness experienced earlier.

I really want snow. Please.

Anyway, at the time of writing, the weather in smallcity is as followed. Trust me it is VERY windy.



*Bleak- yes, although it reminds me of Forks where Edward and Bella live- but no thanks... its too coo...ooo...llll....ddddd............
**Hospital on Saturday morning for history taking and examination. In Joker's tone..why so serious???

1 comment:

pjOn said...

semua BI..huhu.. kalau la aku dpt tulis blog dlm BI..hehe