Friday 20 June 2008

Updates

Ok, first thing first.
Sorry for the long hiatus from blogging. Did I tell or not tell you guys that I went for a holiday?

(Which will then bring us to point number two) I had just come back from a holiday in Morocco. Was there for 8 days 7 nights with HM#1 and HM#3. It was damn hot. So sunny that I practically had my sunglasses on most of the (day)time. The sun however provided a very good source of light for taking pictures.

(Hence point number three) We took like close to one thousand pictures in between three of us. I will share the pictures later in future entries. There are several pretty impressive pictures, especially the panoramic ones.

(Back to point number two) Morocco is brilliant:- Things come cheap, food is ALL halal, sceneries are amazing, shopping (or more accurately haggling) at the souks were just amusing for me. It was a very hot- tip: stay indoors, like for example air-conditioned museums or simply hotel room.

(Next point) I'm back to doing my project in Base Hospital. Watch out the space for more ranting about it later.

No comments: