Tuesday 3 June 2008

Photolog: A week in pictures

Tuesday: Local Funfair in Town
I passed by the funfair. Nothing too exciting. Too many scallies (look at bottom left of the picture). Nice atmosphere though.












Wednesday: Theatre in London

Who would have thought that I'll be in London to watch a theatre performance in a middle of the week? I had. Bottom line: Wicked is so amazing!!! Simply the highlight of my week! The storyline is so nicely done, the dance perfectly choreographed and the songs, oh dear... I just went 'awwww' all the way.








Thursday: FTO

This is how an FTO looks like (for those who doesn't know). I bet it is one of those smooth handling cars. Interior ok-ish. Super low car can only mean one thing: super fast driving! I likeeeee.

PS: This is my friend's car.








Friday: What I wore that day

This was what I wore on Friday. I looked nice. Few people said I looked nice. What is it not to love about bows? Bows are fab! So there you go, spice up plain formal outfit (like in picture: white pants and white shirt) with a touch of glamour! I kid you not.

PS: This is the only edited picture in this entry. Cropped onto background of daisies.













Saturday: English Breakfast

My breakfast for the weekend. More like a brunch though as I had it a bit too late (well knowing that almost certainly I wont wake up early on weekend). Fact! To make life even better, I had them in the sun in my backyard. Heaven.









Sunday: Novels
These are the books that I'm planning of shipping back.
















Monday: This is life

(or not). I was walking back home from doing stuff for my project when I passed by this nice patch of ground covered with daisies and yellow flowers which I dont know what they are called. So I stopped to sit down and read my mags and eat some crisps. And I thought: This is life! ... or not when I noticed its whereabouts. Next to the Pathology Area where they do post mortems. If I wasnt imagining, there was even faint sound of a cutter (the ones that saw through any bones and skulls) Yikes! But hey, thats life!

1 comment:

drlyd said...

looking at all the pics..Saturday English breakfast would be the highlight of my week ;)