Thursday 5 June 2008

Question

Have you ever had a day when your feeling is all mixed up?

Upset: I was told something so unexpected by my doctor. (me as a patient not student).

Really really upset, like the most upsetting thing in the world: After listening to my doctor's advices. "I can only advise but not force you to do so"

Weird: after the doctor done some minor procedure on me.

Rough: well who wouldnt after 1 hour of solid crying?

Angry: with the person inside me who's so liable to cry to things like this when I already warn her not to!

Disgusted: with myself for crying in front of my doctor and alone in a quiet room.

Hopeless: There's nothing I can do to change things.

Shocked: when I was told the prognosis and its implications.

Sad: because of all this, turn the inside of me into complete chaos.

Relief: (ever so slightly): after talking to my friends.

Loved: for having friends that stand by me no matter what (or sit by the crying me in the middle of canteen!)

Happy: Had a phone call from my crush! (what an unsuitable time, but life goes on!)

Felt like a liar: after talking to him. all cheerful cheerful when i talked to him, well in fact I actually hate myself in the given situation (of sobbing uncontrolably)

Excited: for what gonna happen later today (nothing to do with the crush, in case you guys are wondering)

Depressed: I know I am gonna have a whale of time tonight, but I know I wont be me.

Tired: of putting up a good front.

Self explanatory:
i) Felt like shiite.
ii) Distraught

No comments: