Sunday 18 May 2008

Good start to a day!

Hey hey, rise and shine to all.
I would like to share a story. A good one to kick start my (long, tiring) day.
I received a call from my crush this morning. A wake up call more like it. He is SO cute!
Ahhh...I felt totally good after speaking to him.
So lets hope only all the good things gonna happen today.

P.S: If you remember, I'm running 10K today. I'll let you know how did I get on.

**These pics were added later (when I finished the run and almost died! I was in the latter wave, hence had to run midday, crazieeeee)**

You'll never walk (or in this case, run as we supposed to) alone!


There were 30000+++ runners on that day. I finished in the 20000-ish place. Hahaha.

1 comment:

drlyd said...

haha found ya! now you have one avid reader to please ;p