Saturday 11 October 2008

Photolog

I wanted to have Italian food for dinner for quite some time now. So Italian food I cooked. I have no idea why all the pictures of these gorgeous food turned out to be with severe yellow tint, but nevertheless, do imagine the excitement of having them. Glorious!!!

For starter: Melanzana alla Parmiagiana (Aubergine with vege in tomato sauce + cheese topping)  and Goat cheese stuffed pepper with breadcrumbs served with caramelised balsamic vinegar (oh- how very mouth watering). 


For main: Tagliatelle with chicken in mushroom and cheese sauce
For desserts: Profiteroles
All the food had been inspired by recent dinner outings. The recipes that I found on the internet dont make sense, so HM#1 and me decided to make it up along the way. And I was dead chuffed when they all turn out so delicious. Goat cheese stuffed pepper is very simple to prepare: cut the long pepper into half, stuff with cheese, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, bake for 10 mins and serve with caramelised balsamic vinegar. It has strong taste and smell to it. I luv it (in the words of cheryl cole). The profiteroles were from a supermarket though, although if needs be (with a lot of time at hands), HM#1 can prepare it from scratch.


I wore this whole assemble to hospital the other day. One of the plastic surgeon registars said and I quote: "You look like you just stepped out from London Fashion Week". Seriously she said that!!! I was of course very delighted and I think that it was the nicest compliment ever given to me. She added "Everything is so stylish, the little flowers on your watch, the steth in back pocket, wait- thats a jean? ooOoOo. Nice". LAlalalalLala. Ultimate achievement. So for the benefit of this blog readers, let me present: the details of the outfit.

The bag, the watch, handmade (by me) necklace, the shoes and the jeans.



Remember I wrote an entry previously about Ceilidh dance, here a picture form the dance. Note the kilt and the metal piece (dont know what it is called) of my dancing partner. He's a lovely guy from the year below.

No comments: