Wednesday 9 April 2008

Hi ya all,
Sorry for the lack of posts.
Its not due to lack of things happening in my life, yeah I do have some drama in my life, but only just lack of time to actually sit down and type in things.
Pardon- I'm a slow typer.

I'm dead tired.
I've been sleeping more and more, all to no avail.
It seems that my life consists of going to hospital and back home to sleep.
I know, its not a surprise.
But hey, falling asleep a lot in time like this not gonna help as exam in less than a week.

During a study group session with my friends today I almost eat my best gay friend alive.
GOD- how he drives me off the wall. He is super annoying in times like this. Disagreeing to every single thing that I've said. I was so pissed off its untrue. Gosh, I'm so moody. However afterward, he was all fine talking to me like a civilized person, gossiping and all. Booo..

Anyways...

Here are something I'd like to share:-
i) DOCTORS' SLANG, MEDICAL SLANG AND MEDICAL ACRONYMS
just to entertain myself... in between writing up notes for tomorrow's PBL
ii)
an original song by Julia Nunes.... superb!!! I must have listen to it like hundreds of time.
iii) FACEBOOK is a great time waster. Certified by others.

No comments: