Sunday 27 April 2008

Birthday weekend

I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend. My 24th, yeah- I know I cant believe myself. I dont think I'm a day older than 18. Hohoh.

Reality check babe!

Do you moan a lot about how you look? Yes- too haggard. Too thin.
Do you have eye bags? Yes- too much of sleep.
Do you find running 5K is too much for your joints? Yes.
Do you find you enjoy doing homely stuff like cooking and baking better than going out partying? Yes for the baking part, possibly a bit of decorating as well. Hands on heart I still hate cooking.
Do you worry about future like adults (well, most adults) do? Yes. G.O.S.H!

Reality check result: I'm mature in some ways, for the better. Otherwise young at heart. hoho, cliche. No really, I sincerely believe I can still pass as a 20y-o lass.

Honestly, I still believe that world/life has so much to offer that I refuse to believe that its not all bed of roses. I think all is good around me, which some may say not remotely true. It must be either i) Im in constant denial or ii) Even when something is going wrong/bad (read: not the way I wanted it to be) I just cant be bothered. Yours truly.

I'm simple in that sense. Live life the way you want it. Keep it simple, dont over analyse. I dont like every single person I know/met, so I learnt that respectively not everyone will like me. Fact! Everyone is nice until proven otherwise. As Confucious' saying.

Why am I being philosophical? well feck it.

With all my dreams, I dare to dream. Will try to make them come true. Along the way, enjoy myself. Anyone wants to be onboard with me?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!

No comments: