Monday 22 December 2008

Songs

Mission: to listen to iPod on shuffle mode for two hours and write down short note for songs that bring back memories. (Editor's Note: this is a mission set by p53 herself, hey get back to revision!!)

Emotion- Destiny's Child
Haha, this song brought back a funny memory actually. I caught my uncle (yeah right.... my macho uncle) singing this song while he washing his car. Anyway, its a nice song.

Canon in D minor- Pachebel
When I was in Prague, I attended a string quartet performance in a renovated chapel. Beautiful song- almost surreal when listen to in a live performance.

Its raining men- The weather girls
I remember battling this song on PS3 with Big City's BFF. Serious matter! We sang our heart out to be crowned as 'superstar' (aka expert level), ignoring all the audience (which grew in number without me realizing it- we sang at a flat of 7 boys- whooo-hooo)

No comments: