Saturday 6 December 2008

Being mom

I have a best friend and so happy for her that finally she's in the dating world. She went for her first date ever* (like ever, ever- she's 22 now) just a few days ago. Bless. 

BFF and me coached her a bit the night before. What to say, what to wear, ways to laugh, what to order, what topics to avoid. We must have been more excited than the girl herself. Bless.

The afternoon that I sent her off at the door, wishing her well, I seriously felt like I'm a mother sending her daughter for her first date. Bless.

With the supernatural power that I have, I predict that my best friend will marry him comes summer. And I will also cast spells so this will happen before I go back to my own lovely country for good post graduation. I will bloody make sure that they fall in love with other deeply (let me think of a suitable potion for this, a-ha, I think I have that very right one). Bless.

Anyway, back to this world: **recent update- post date** Things are looking good between them two. Bless.

*When was the first time YOU go for a date??

No comments: