Tuesday 3 November 2009

Work

It has been a (painful?) month since I started working. Its very challenging although I was half expecting it to be as such. Maybe I just wasnt that ready. Maybe I am THAT clumsy. Or maybe Im just that sleepy.

I.can.not.be.sleepy.no.more.

The ever so famous post-call syndrome is at large.
The bullying at work.
Missed meals and stunted toilet calls.
The stress when an emergency happens.
Phoawarrh.
Arrrghhh.

Dear God please help me.

PS: Since Im a practising doctor now, its no good being sleepy. So I need to change the tagline for my blog. Suggestions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Air Max 90

Air Max 1

Air Max 95

Nike Air Structure Triax 91

Air Max 97

Air Max Light

Air Classic BW

Air Max LTD

Air Max Terra Ninety

Air Max Wright

Air Burst

Air Max 04

Air Zoom Spiridon

Air Tuned Sirocco

Air Max LTD Trainer

Impax Run 2

Air Max 96

Vintage Air Max

Air Huarache Burst

Air Max 03

Zoom Moire+

Nike Air Max TL 2.5

AIR MAX LTD2

AIR MAX LTD WOMEN

AIR MAX LTD2 WOMEN

AIR MAX 90 WOMEN

AIR MAX 89

AIR MAX TN

AIR MAX TN10

AIR MAX TN SPECIAL

walter327 said...

How about, "So many responsibilitiezzzzzzzzzzzzz". :-)

PamBo said...

Since you are a Doctor now....
how about...
"Smart and Reasonably Pretty"

oh, and..............

WAKE UP DOC!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I like the title "Sleepy and Reasonably Pretty" how about underneath say "but unstoppable" or "just like the rest of us" or "with an awakening"

Pixelman said...

The Dog days of Doctoring

walter327 said...

A practicing doctor? I got one for ya, seriously. I belong to a small group of folks, about 51 worldwide still alive, w/ Erdheim-Chester disease. I was the only case in NC 'til another one was discovered in the last month or so.
I only seek to get the disease better known, as most doctors haven't heard of it. The more that hear about it, the more that think about it. This could possibly lead to better treatments.
I like that idea!
Thanks for the ear, and God bless.