Thursday 9 April 2009

TANZANIA

Life has been different.It is simple yet complicated.

Simple in the sense that I'm living the absolute necessities (no TV, no fast internet, no PS, no shopping trip).
But yet complicated- when inferior complex within myself questions my very own existence and the life that ensues.


Its a hard life in hosp for a student/doctor. Really.
Tanzania wont be a place where i want to live/work/raise my kids. Quality of life isnt so great here.Although it does make a good vacation destination (nice beaches of zanzibar, amazing wildlife in the safari, good learning opportunity with infectious diseases).

Tanz is one of the poorest african countries. Many live in sheer poverty. TSH (thats the currency) worth next to nothing.BIG BIG gap between the rich and the poor. Worse than any other countries that I've been to.

Otherwise, all is well. I'm still adjusting to the scorching heat. I'm as dark as I've ever been.

1st day: "are you from china?"
Today: "are you from nigeria?"

So there you go. haha.

till then pen off. xoxo. p53

No comments: